Fission to Liberty.. Kinda lost..

Pesti13nce

Reaction score
How would i go about doing this? Do i have to Unroot, then re-root my phone, then flash this after root? I've only always used Fission and this rom is just to amazing to pass up.

breeett

Reaction score
First, I would try just wiping data/cache and flashing Liberty right over top of Fission, and see if you get any problems with that. If that doesn't work, then the next step will be to SBF, re-root your phone, and install Liberty over top of a clean slate. You SHOULDN'T have any problems over top of Fission with a data/cache wipe, but I can't guarantee anything.

mkw87

Reaction score
Follow the instructions here.

Download the rom, reboot into recovery, backup your current rom, wipe data / cache, flash Liberty.zip

OP
P

Pesti13nce

Reaction score
Yeah I did that wiped everything mounted and it works fine. Not to bad at all I can say i expect great thing to come with this rom.

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
Yeah don't listen to people telling you to sbf before running a different rom. That's stupid. SBF is for emergency situations. You are doing way more work than needed.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

memckenna

Reaction score
I flashed liberty from Fission. No issues. Just follow the mount, wipe data/cache, install from zip and you are on your way.

I flashed liberty from Fission while eating dinner at Applebees. Simple and straight forward.

jbeaz1023

Reaction score
I flashed liberty from Fission. No issues. Just follow the mount, wipe data/cache, install from zip and you are on your way.

I flashed liberty from Fission while eating dinner at Applebees. Simple and straight forward.

Hopefully you weren't out on a date!
Lol!!