Fission 2.5.5

elvyrorie

Reaction score
So its been updated any thoughts on the update.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post here. I just installed Fission 2.5.5, and it seems to be buggy... I had both the welcome screen and the app market Force Close on me. The biggest problem, though, is that the Dialer app seems to be missing!

EDIT: I just wanted to mention that I'm on a Droid R2-D2 that has been flashed to 2.3.20. Fission 2.4.3 was working very well just before I installed 2.5.5.

OP
elvyrorie

elvyrorie

Reaction score
I just recently switched to gummy and figured I would wait and see what others said about it before I flashed it.

Reaction score
I have reason to believe that my ROM download may have been corrupt the first time around. I'm going to try again.

OP
elvyrorie

elvyrorie

Reaction score
There is quite a conversation going on over at xda. Seems more people than you had bugs.

trook

Reaction score
Sorta laggy at lockscreen... but its got a rotary option!

microsnook

Reaction score
Link?

10characterssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

D

dankarlinski

The link is in the rom manager and likely on their page as well.

I went back to 2.4.3 due to market force closes and a laggy device

petrocity

Reaction score
I'm having issues as well, on reboot my widgets don't load and widgetlocker always uninstalls, also auto brightness is way to low

miketoasty

Reaction score
I had problems when using the whole installer tried the upgrade and everything works fine.

trook

Reaction score
Ang re posted a new version of 2.5.5 on frm earlier that addressed all of my bugs. Love it once again. Fission is great. Awesome job guys!

Reaction score
As Trook said, they rolled out a bugfix shortly after the initial release. (That's why I said I thought my initial download was corrupted -- FRM insisted that my ROM wasn't current.) Fission 2.5.5 works like a charm for me now!