first time in my life

Droid T Cell

Reaction score
I have never posted anything. My question is how do i get the video that i have loaded on my Droid from my old phone to get the sound to play the video plays but no sound. my old phone was lg env touch. i put the pictures and video on my computer and then moved them to my new droid. pictures look geat video plays but no sound. please help thank you.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have never posted anything. My question is how do i get the video that i have loaded on my Droid from my old phone to get the sound to play the video plays but no sound. my old phone was lg env touch. i put the pictures and video on my computer and then moved them to my new droid. pictures look geat video plays but no sound. please help thank you.

First, let me say welcome to the forum, Droid T Cell! I've never put videos on my Droid so I can't help you with that, but I've read where you can. So let me bump you up and maybe someone else can help you with that issue. Good luck!

BigDro

Reaction score
Help please

HI THIS IS MY FIRST SMART PHONE AND IM GLAD ITS A DROID :icon_ banana:
BUT I WANTED TO KNOW IF VERIZION CHARGES OR HAS ANY HIDDEN FEES FOR SYNCING MUSIC FROM YOUR COMPUTER [WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER] TO YOUR PHONE

OP
D

Droid T Cell

Reaction score
thank you

First, let me say welcome to the forum, Droid T Cell! I've never put videos on my Droid so I can't help you with that, but I've read where you can. So let me bump you up and maybe someone else can help you with that issue. Good luck!

Thank you for the welcome and the bump up. I don't know what that is but I hope it helps.