No sound from downloaded video

01yz426

Reaction score
I just purchased the HTC Droid Incredible... I was succesful in transfering all my pictures/videos onto a card from my LG Dare and getting them onto my laptop... I then was able to get all pictures/Videos onto my Droid but my videos have no sound... This is a huge problem for me, I have over 70 vids of my newborn son from birth to today being 6mo old with all his new sounds that he comes up with daily... How do I get my sound/voices back or can I? When I create a new vid It plays the sound but the transfered data doesn't...

OP

01yz426

Reaction score
I just checked.. And no they do not... What the heck?? Do I need to transfer them to a different card that supports sound? I got no idea.. Thanks for the reply...

Pixiefrogw

Reaction score
What format are they in? Maybe converting them to another format would help. Just a thought but can you share videos via bluetooth from your LG?

toomuchtequila

Reaction score
Droid Incredible - downloaded videos no sound

You have 2 options;

1 - download the photobucket app, you will need an account, and upload all your videos from you phone. Photobucket converts them for you. From the photobucket webiste, you will need to download the file. The downfall is it is a lot of work and the file is shrunk a bit.

2 - open in apples infamous Quicktime, and you will be able to hear the video. The downfall, you are using an apple product, lol.

Hope this helps