First Locked the Bootloader.....then need to flash stock

davide

Reaction score
I tried unrooting my Verizon GN with my mac (terminal) after I had unlocked and rooted it with Wugfresh (my PC died). But it didn't flash the factory images in the code and only had relocked the bootloader. Currently my phone has a locked bootloader and its rooted. Can I flash factory images from CWM to make it completely stock or do I have to reunlock the bootloader with the terminal command (fastboot oem lock) and delete everything, again.
I know this is a very specific and noob problem but I really need help.

I know the phone is rooted because I'm still able to use TiBa and its running GummyNex.

The files on the factory images are in .tar but I extracted them and the files are:

(1) bootloader-toro-primekk15.img (2) flash-all.sh (3) image-mysid-icl53f.zip (4) radio-cdma-toro-i515.ek05.img (5) radio-toro-i515.ek02.img

Can I flash the "flash-all.sh" file from cwm recovery and have the phone running stock even when the bootloader is locked but is yet still rooted. OR should I do them one by one? Or should I just buy another PC......

My guess is flashing the .zip file and then one by one flashing the radios and the bootloaders. Or is there a specific order?

DOes the fact that bootloader is locked stop me from flashing other custom roms? I don't want a brick.
Any info is appreciated. :)