first Droid Video - On Brooklyn Bridge

dschwa

Reaction score
With the Verizon building too. I took this on Sunday Nov. 8, 2009 with my new Droid. My first video too.
[video=youtube;5ztJpX5fmfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ztJpX5fmfY"]YouTube - Brooklyn Bridge Droid Video taken Nov. 8, 2009[/video]

Great video quality for a phone and contrary to reports, my photos are pretty good too. The photo complainers might want to read directions, download the pdf from Moto. For one thing, anti-shake is not default that I know of. In the scene modes there is Steady which I think is anti-shake. Anyway most of my pics came out great.

elgordo123

Reaction score
Ditto for me - I have had great - borderline awesome - results with the camera - both still and video modes.

f00f

Reaction score
Great video :D I was hoping to get some at the parade last Friday but didn't have the Droid in time. Wound up taking vids w/ my g/f's 3GS. :icon_eek:

OP
D

dschwa

Reaction score
Great video :D I was hoping to get some at the parade last Friday but didn't have the Droid in time. Wound up taking vids w/ my g/f's 3GS. :icon_eek:

This Red Sox fan hopes you enjoyed the parade.:reddroid:

f00f

Reaction score

Native NY'er, life-long NYY fan, & that was the first victory parade I've been to. Aside from the weather it was awesome, but surely not as epic as 2004 in Boston. ;) :beer2:

OP
D

dschwa

Reaction score

Native NY'er, life-long NYY fan, & that was the first victory parade I've been to. Aside from the weather it was awesome, but surely not as epic as 2004 in Boston. ;) :beer2:

Boston was awesome. I can't understand why NYC stays with the old ticker tape parade down a few short blocks of the city that most people never visit. It's real good for the robbers on Wall Street but what about the regular folk.