Fingerprint locking

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
640K take a chill pill. I am neither Droid, IPod Touch or IPhone savvy as you. I was just stating what I thought was an app that actually did read your fingerprint. After all, we do have a program like Shazam that can tell what song is playing, and computers that use fingerprint technology to unlock a computer, I do know they have this. Every day I check this forum and every day there are new programs being developed, and I truly believed that this was possible, and that I just didn't get up out of bed and decided it would be a great day to BS everyone on this forum. I guess what I am saying here, I want to be like you, a "MASTER DROID".

MICP 1480
It happens to all of us. Myself included, mis-understands some things. Don't sweat it.

Silver Member
Reaction score
640K take a chill pill. I am neither Droid, IPod Touch or IPhone savvy as you. I was just stating what I thought was an app that actually did read your fingerprint. After all, we do have a program like Shazam that can tell what song is playing, and computers that use fingerprint technology to unlock a computer, I do know they have this. Every day I check this forum and every day there are new programs being developed, and I truly believed that this was possible, and that I just didn't get up out of bed and decided it would be a great day to BS everyone on this forum. I guess what I am saying here, I want to be like you, a "MASTER DROID".

MICP 1480
Sorry if that post came out a little harsh, but your initial post suggested that something existed that wasn't possible. Always ask questions, especially if something seems suspiscious. ;)