FINDING A NUMBER NOT IN THE CALL LOG

RupertC

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 4 SM-N910F
I have a Samsung Note 4 and this morning someone wanting to purchase my car called and left a message. They asked that I call them back, but did not leave their phone number. The phone log shows the voice mail number and not the caller's number.

Is the number stored on the phone somewhere? If it is, does anyone know how I can find it? The Telco said that they could not help.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
RupertC, welcome to the forum! Did you try calling the voicemail number. Usually the VM # is the same as the phone #.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
R

RupertC

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 4 SM-N910F
RupertC, welcome to the forum! Did you try calling the voicemail number. Usually the VM # is the same as the phone #.

Thanks for the suggestion. Indeed I did try that. I spoke to Talk Talk and they say that they do not have the numbers of those that call. I just spoke to Samsung and they said that there is no record kept on the phone.

Last edited:

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with Talk Talk. It apparently does not work the same as most carriers or VM apps. Wish I could offer more help.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. Indeed I did try that. I spoke to Talk Talk and they say that they do not have the numbers of those that call. I just spoke to Samsung and they said that there is no record kept on the phone.
Welcome to the forum.
So the person calling never showed up on your call log, as if they never called or your phone was powered off? Your phone never rang?

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><