Finally considering rooting, thanks to FRG22DD

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
check out my sig link 3 to root FRG22D.

and why pay $20 when the guide is free on here? heck i woulda done it for $19 :icon_ banana:

This is what I used when I finally gave in to rooting. So much easier than you think when you read it.

EXACTLY! its well written thats only why its so long. and it might take time to someone who has never usedd SBFs or RSDlite before.

fiver643

Reaction score
did he have one i assume? you didnt know anyone that you could borrow their computer for 20 min and saved that 20 spot
im sure i could have. but that kid lives like 5 min from house, it took him like 10 mins to do it. save my self a headache. plus he put a bunch of paid apps on my sd for me

haha well thats nice he charged you $20 and gave you stolen apps. have fun trying to get all of them to work with googles new anti piracy measures in place

i didnt realize they were consider stolen. i have only installed one(tapatalk) and it works just fine. he did install rom manager plus or pro(paid) whatever it is, but i liked it so much. i donated to it anyways.

OP
D

donerico

Reaction score
Thank you for all the info. The process looks pretty complicated, will have to build the nerve....

Nick177th

Reaction score
When I do root am I going to lose all my sms/mms, call log, apps, photos and contacts? I know my contacts are stored in my gmail account, so maybe contacts isn't an issue.

Thanks to all.

The only thing you may lose is your call log. Get sms back up from the market and back up your texts. put your pictures from your mms on your SD card. Your apps are backed up on google if you have your phone synced to google.