Field Force Manager???

GatorDroid

Reaction score
Anyone know any Android apps similar to "Field Force Manage" (work related app that tracks jobs and syncs with Quick Books) that would work with the Droid.

Everyone at my work has Blackberry or Window Mobile phones and we are looking for a way to manage installation jobs and billing, but everything we've found so far are only compatible with BB or Windows.

Any ideas or experience with any apps like this would be appreciated.

coondogg97

Reaction score
Hate to bump such an old thread, but I am looking for the same. One of our salesmen broke his phone this weekend. I would like to upgrade the phone to Android, but Field Force Manager still isnt available on Android.

Are there any apps that allow you to track a phone and keep a history of locations and hours?

DJTURNz

Reaction score
For some reason I thought you were trying to manage your Force Field. I guess I am dislexic.

hahawil

Reaction score
FFM on thunderbolt

For anyone who is interested in FFM, it is now available on Andoird:

Hi Brian FFM is available on Android device and here's the application link to download the app: http://support.fieldforcemanager.com/deploy/FieldForceManager/Android/index.htm Thank you Customer Support team
:bump:Is FFM an Android app?? I am wanting to upgrade to the new Thunderbolt but am getting conflicting answers :angry:from Verizon. One tells me it is an Android:greendroid: app and will work, another rep tells me it is a program that must be installed on the phone and wont work on Thunderbolt???? Seems funny that it will work on other Android:greendroid: based phones but not the Thunderbolt?? On the Verizon web site it says FFM will work with Android:greendroid: 1.6 or later?? Any Experience?? Know where I can call to get a definitive answer

Ace_Omega

Reaction score
:bump:Is FFM an Android app?? I am wanting to upgrade to the new Thunderbolt but am getting conflicting answers :angry:from Verizon. One tells me it is an Android:greendroid: app and will work, another rep tells me it is a program that must be installed on the phone and wont work on Thunderbolt???? Seems funny that it will work on other Android:greendroid: based phones but not the Thunderbolt?? On the Verizon web site it says FFM will work with Android:greendroid: 1.6 or later?? Any Experience?? Know where I can call to get a definitive answer

Field Force Manager must stay running in the back ground. Some newer phones have battery management built in that will close idle applications to conserve battery usage. Your phone may be one of these phones.

So the answer is yes and no if this is the case. Yes Field Force Manager will run on your phone but it will get closed by the power manager causing it to quit reporting to the server making it ineffective. This is probably why no one at Verizon can give you a clear answer.

I think you can go into your battery manager under settings and setup a custom setting to prevent this from happening.