Fenix For Twitter Is On Sale for $2.99!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

A few weeks ago we discussed the fact that the Fenix Twitter client somehow magically reappeared on the Play Store after having used up their token limit. It would seem as though Fenix was able to make some sort of deal with Twitter to increase the token limit. This is pretty rare as Twitter has turned down many request for extensions which ended up causing the demise of those clients. With no way to cash flow operations, not having the ability to sell more apps, many of these client apps were abandoned by the developers.

Fenix continues to be updated by developers and it has become one of the better and most well known clients around. Fenix has just reduced the price of their client to $2.99 which is a $2.50 savings. This is perfect timing as Twitter just rolled out an update for their own client which ruined the UI in my opinion. The new UI is clunky and frusterating to navigate. It too easily opens up options that I when simply scrolling through your feed. This would be the perfect time to grab Fenix and rid yourself of the missery of using the Twitter native client.

via Play Store

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
This is perfect timing as Twitter just rolled out an update for their own client which ruined the UI in my opinion. The new UI is clunky and frusterating to navigate. It too easily opens up options that I when simply scrolling through your feed.
Really? That's not the experience I've had with it at all. I'm really digging the new UI.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I was using TweetCaster for the longest time, recently switched to Talon and have been pretty happy with it. Might just this just in case it is better, good price.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Most social media outlets are somewhat laid out like a forum, or blog, responses are forum like, etc. Twitter.... I still just don't get it. Bit? Retweet? Tinyurl? Whuhhhhh?

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
I love that Crapple added the ability to remove bloatware
<><

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Bit? Retweet? Tinyurl?
bit.ly and tinyurl are link shorteners. At the basic level, you put in a long link and they give you a short one that leads to that page. This is popular because of the character limit of tweets. Shorter link gives you more room to add your own thoughts/comments with the link.

Retweet is a share. If you tweet something (post something), and I like it, I can retweet it to share it with my followers. I can also "Quote & Retweet" it so I can add my own thoughts/comments once again.