Feel the need..the need for speed? Verizon Galaxy Nexus vs Droid RAZR vs HTC Rezound

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Flawed or not, those are horrible speeds period. You Nexus fanbois can scream about bars at the top, there's no telling as to when and how the conditions were on the phones, they obviously moved around and varied greatly, I've tested in both real world and static, and I destroy those with the Thunderbolt, even on 1 bar of 4g I'm averaging around 7.5 down and 2.9 up. With a good signal I've seen as much as 49 down, pretty intense.

dbol

Reaction score
Flawed or not, those are horrible speeds period. You Nexus fanbois can scream about bars at the top, there's no telling as to when and how the conditions were on the phones, they obviously moved around and varied greatly, I've tested in both real world and static, and I destroy those with the Thunderbolt, even on 1 bar of 4g I'm averaging around 7.5 down and 2.9 up. With a good signal I've seen as much as 49 down, pretty intense.

Looks like the guy who posted right above you hit 49mbit on a GNex with a screen shot to prove it.
I saw a screen shot of one guy who did 58 down on a GNex.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
My friend's speed test...

1i6D2.jpg

GNex

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
thunderbolt(what i upgraded from) was about 60-70% faster then nexus in my house. but we've posted about this issue days ago and got whole lot of flames from others on this forum. guess some people have lower expectations then others.

jerroedr

Reaction score
id be interested to see what changes with updates. Im glad I didnt rush out for the nexus... Isnt that a typical samsung problem though? connectivity issues?