Favorite HTC Droid DNA feature?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Now that everyone has had some time "behind the wheel" of the Droid DNA, what are some of your favorite features of the handset? Screen? Processor?

Discosteve

Reaction score
The crispness of the screen is amazing, I also like the auto dim feature when its dark inside.

harp666

Reaction score
I think having both front and rear led notification is very innovative.....and a first for smart phones.
Its a shame there are no cases that allow the rear light to show...(at least that I know of).

Sherry

Reaction score
I bought one of the cases from Verizon, it is black. While it doesn't have an opening for the light, I can clearly see the light since it is somewhat translucent.

geoff5093

Reaction score
I don't really see the usefulness in having a rear notification light, why would I ever put my phone face down and risk scratching the display?

harp666

Reaction score
Well,one reason if its in a case/ holster with screen facing in one would be able to look down at their phone and see the blinking light without having to remove phone.

Shel

Reaction score
I'm getting the DNA today, and one feature I really appreciate is that the DNA is ready for inductive charging, out of the box!

I think I'll LOVE having inductive charging, and having to spend $$$ to get a replacement back, and/or having to have your device larger to allow inductive charging wasn't too appealing.

I'm currently using a Razr original, and the battery life sucks. I find myself in my bedroom, with my Razr plugged in and charging at the end of the day, and the phone rings! (We got rid of our house phone about a year ago)

Now I have to unplug it, have my conversation, then plug it back in again. This happens several times throughout the evening, and frankly, is a pain!

Now... I can simply pick the phone up, talk, and when I'm done with the conversation, set it back down on the inductive charging mat!

May sound like a simply thing, but I'm glad HTC included it!

heath223

Reaction score
I picked up a inductive charger today and am trying it out now. Heads up it was on sale and with my discount it was $40 OTD.