Favorite Droid sites?

SpykeZ

Reaction score
So I was checking a couple sites I normally visit and can't help but think I'm missing out on some great sites. Now...this forum is an amazing board, dunno what this drama every seems to be speaking of as of late but then again, I only go to interesting threads so maybe that's why I haven't seen it.

This is the only forum I frequent for the droid, there droidforums.com or whatever but I only read it when I get hotlinked there from somewhere else or something.

And the #1 site im ALWAYS checking for updates is

Android and Me

This site is amazing with news, reviews, updates and anything droid related, they did a great job with the mobile version of it too.

Where do you guys frequent for your android addiction?

iPirate

Reaction score
That site looks pretty cool. Easy to get a brief update on Android news.

Popular android sites on my phone are

Droid forums...

dancedroid

C5O

Reaction score
If you are looking for a great Droid site visit Droid-life.com . Droid Life is a blog about all Droid material. Check it out.

Relex

Reaction score
The only droid related site I go to on a regular basis is here.

loidolt

Reaction score
This site is my most frequently visited droid site/forum but alldroid.net is back so I'll be spending a lot of time over there in the near future.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
And the #1 site im ALWAYS checking for updates is

Android and Me

Thanks, I've become a member. I'm also a member at Android Community.

Before I knew about Droid Forums (mid-November) I got all my info from Howard Forums and now, like Relex said, I mainly look here for my Droid info fix.

Caustic3881

Reaction score
Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog

Kellex is the man. He updates all the time and gives everyone credit that deserves it when he post something someone else already has or if a user on his site does something. Very trustworthy site and without a doubt one of the most helpful.

gszeman

Reaction score
Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog

Kellex is the man. He updates all the time and gives everyone credit that deserves it when he post something someone else already has or if a user on his site does something. Very trustworthy site and without a doubt one of the most helpful.

+1 on droid-life...great site. Kellex and the rest of the crew over there do an amazing job!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk