Fascinate owners- any idea what your next phone will be?

GSdub510

Reaction score
I have had this phone since launch and I have an upgrade in May, but I'm willing to wait until the end of summer for a new phone, preferably 4G LTE. Any phones coming out in July and August that you know about?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Aimperial

Reaction score
I left my Fasinate last month after alot of reaserch for the Rezound........ What a difference! This phone is awesome! Couldn't be happier, the Fasinate gave me so much hell. Good luck, you're in the right place to learn.

Sent From My HTC Rezound

AllForNaught

Reaction score
The fascinate has been nothing short of excellent for me. Getting a Galaxy S2 when Verizon finally wakes up and adds it to their lineup.

Galahede

Reaction score
I have until September for my upgrade. The Fascinate, for the most part, had been very good to me. I won't make any decisions until then since there's a new phone coming out every week lol.

Reaction score
Had this phone since a little bit after launch and couldn't be happier with it. Still runs great, my upgrade isn't available till August but ill probably wait till another galaxy phone comes out, maybe the SIII if verizon even gets it.

Frito47300

Reaction score
I loved my Fascinate but when Verizon pushed the 2.3 it locked up on reboot. I sent it to Samsung to repair. When I got it back, it would operate fine except no data. Pissed me off. I got this phone and I'm very happy again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

megaman33

Reaction score
I know this is a droid forum... but my sister just got a Blackberry! ( the new one that just came out). She loves it! It's very simple and you dont get addicted to all the games like you would with an i-phone or droid. :)

lkreykes

Reaction score
Got mine last June, so I still have a little over another year for an upgrade. I hate this phone! I'm thinking about just buying a X2 or Thunderbolt soon, anything that isn't a Samsung. Only good thing is the screen.
If I wait until my upgrade, ill get a new HTC something.

OP
GSdub510

GSdub510

Reaction score
I hope Verizon gets the Galaxy SIII! The specs are supposedly crazy and it should come out sometime in the summer.

Jenaht

Reaction score
I'm also researching. Upgrade in October. I'm looking at Nexus and Htc Rezound (or One X?). I like the idea of Nexus and always having Google updates. I don't like the Samsung TW, but have heard great things about Galaxy III. The Rezound has good buzz....

I'm torn still. I don't like having so many phones to choose from AND bug/issues with many. Software needs time to catch up to hardware.

Open to recommendations! My Fascinate (stock) has been pretty good to me. Screen still rocks.

Reaction score
My fascinate has been very good to me also, crossing my fingers that the Galaxy SIII comes to verizon

Tiskers

Reaction score
Yeah... I'm just one year into my 2 year contract, too... but I think about it. I like my Fascinate, it was my first smartphone, but it is QUIRKY and drives me a little crazy.

I'm thinking an iPhone next time, seriously. Don't flame me on a droid forum, LOL!!!

OP
GSdub510

GSdub510

Reaction score
Only thing about iPhone is you can't make it a mobile hotspot for free... or can you if you jail break it?

Mujibar

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah... I'm just one year into my 2 year contract, too... but I think about it. I like my Fascinate, it was my first smartphone, but it is QUIRKY and drives me a little crazy.

I'm thinking an iPhone next time, seriously. Don't flame me on a droid forum, LOL!!!

Hiya, Tisk! ;)

Tap'd on my GNex