Fantasy Football

rod

Reaction score
HMMMMMMM

Brees, R. Brown (Before his week 10 injury) & The New Orleans Saints are all good players and teams...

Brees is the 4th Highest Fantasy QB, Brown is top 10RB.. and Saints are undefeated...

Larry Johnson is joke along with KC. I just recently dropped B. Westbrook for (hahahaha YES, ODD he was still on ESPN's fantasy list) Terry Glenn... I have plenty of backup RB's!!!

i know right? i should have a pretty decent team. i started 2-0, and have lost all but one game since. keep in mind brees 3rd and 4th game totals were something like 9 pts combined. so that didnt help. ronnie brown was my one solid back, so when he went down last week, i couldve cried. theres two guys in our league of ten that dont even update the teams. and they both have more wins than my team. im telling you man, everyone has their best week against the haphazard TDs and Beer.

ive been trying to get our league to switch over to a keeper league. has anyone ever played in one of those before?

rod

Reaction score
So, Baseball isnt the #1 sports for american youngsters anymore??

i played two years of baseball as a kid (outfield, picking clovers) and around seven years of soccer. i loved it. my sons have been playing soccer since 4, and i plan on keeping them in it. my high school has one of the better soccer programs in the state, so i figure thats a way to a scholarship for them. overall tho, baseball is still huge (around here at least) but soccer is fast approaching

OP
Getaphixx

Getaphixx

Reaction score
So, Baseball isnt the #1 sports for american youngsters anymore??

Not EVEN CLOSE.....

Soccer is....

(My brother is 6'6" tall and played "club" soccer growing up.. Was on the private club team 'Texans'... They traveled to France when they we under 14... And he was on the Olympic development team... So for American standards that's pretty good...)

Like I said its growing when it comes to semi-pro, indoor as well as our MLS (Major League Soccer)

We are nowhere near Brazil, England, Germany when it comes to National ferver to play and watch the game...