fancy widget .apk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonius

Reaction score
I flashed a new rom and forgot to backup the .apk file. Does anyone still have the
.apk?

OP
L

Leonius

Reaction score
Seriously, I miss having it and I really wish I had backed up before flashing the new rom. Noone still has it that could help me out?

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
Hey quick question! Does fancywidget have only one option for size? Mine does and I was wondering if it was part of the apk or if I should try this one.

sparty569

Reaction score
Hey quick question! Does fancywidget have only one option for size? Mine does and I was wondering if it was part of the apk or if I should try this one.
It only has the option for 4x2. On their website, the dev said that they will be looking into a 4x1 option as well.

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i snagged this from here and im having a problem, i have it on Widget Locker and it works fine there, but on my home screen sometimes after i unplug from the charger, the time no longer changes. i then remove and reset the widget and it is there but only the background. i have to reboot to get it back up. any ideas?

johnpa2006

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks

Try this...

Same here, I had to wipe my phone and forgot to backup the .apk
I managed to save the apk for something else instead.
HTC needs to lighten up. Its just a clock, not their whole UI.
Thanks so much.
dancedroid

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i snagged this from here and im having a problem, i have it on Widget Locker and it works fine there, but on my home screen sometimes after i unplug from the charger, the time no longer changes. i then remove and reset the widget and it is there but only the background. i have to reboot to get it back up. any ideas?

anyone else? i believe this to be a conflict of apps as when i went back to beautiful widgets i had the same problem, and i discovered if i kill launcher pro in task tray and it reloads everything the widget also reloads fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.