Facebook Sync Deleted my phone contacts

Weltall43

Reaction score
Everyone,

I just purchased my Motorola Droid earlier this morning. The Verizon store sync'd my phone contacts from my Blackberry, and all was good with the world.

Earlier this afternoon, I sync'd my Facebook contacts. All of my phone contacts were removed from my contacts list.

Note - I can search for them: ie - "Dad Cell", and find them this way, but they are not listed on my contact list.

How do I fix this? Very annoying....

retro99

Reaction score
Ditto..same problem.. I have had my phone for a few weeks. All of the sudden my phone contact list is gone..except for one random name. Like you said, I can "search" for a name and it will show up. They are obviously in there somewhere..ugh:mad: I will be watching for any answers!

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know there is at least one way to do this, annoying but you still can. I bet there's other ways also. If you log into your gmail account, you should be able to go to contacts and they should all be listed there, i doubt they were deleted from there. Then just export that list and then import it on your cell phone.

masha008

Reaction score
Hey all! I had the same problem but I think I figured it out. What you have to do is go to contacts and then hit the button for all the options (the 4 stripes) then you press display options and under your gmail or facebook, make sure that "my contacts" and "all other contacts" both are checked. This brought back all of my old ones! Hope it helps