Issue with Contacts/Facebook sync duplication

Reaction score
From within the default Contacts app, when I view some of my contacts, it lists them having 3 or sometimes even 3 facebook profiles. Only one of these 3 listings will contain that contact's facebook status, but all 3 lead to the same contact page in the facebook app when I press them.

Kind of an annoying thing when looking at certain contacts, my phone makes it appear they have several facebook profiles when in fact they only have one.

This doesn't do this for ALL contacts, just a few randomly. There are several cases where the facebook contact sync worked great and there's no glitches.

In every case that there is a problem, I have confirmed that my original google contact name, email, and phone matched identically with what that contact had in their facebook info.

Anyone else having this issue?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--
TRC

JongWook

Reaction score
I am also having the same problem where some of my contacts have multiple facebook profiles... so far the sync with facebook has been giving me some problems... havent been able to figure it out... hopefully someone will...

myriad46

Reaction score
Do they appear multiple times in your Google Contacts? Maybe it is trying to connect them all together. I am getting mine today, and will try to report back my findings, as I plan on utilizing the facebook syncing feature.

ltfrakes

Reaction score
I was having a problem yesterday after the DL of 2.0.1. Some, but not all who were in my Contacts list and also on FB had their pics removed. I tried a number of things, but nothing worked. This morning I checked, and all the pics from FB returned to my Contacts list.