Facebook Photo Albums

mraymus

Reaction score
In past versions of either the facebook app or the other droids I've had I had the option of uploading photos to a specific facebook photo album. With my current version of droid bionic or my current version of facebook app, I can no longer figure out how to do this. It only uploads to my mobile album. The odd thing is that if I go into Camera, then click on my taken photos, the choose menu, Add to Album, it comes up with all of my facebook albums. I add a new album here, and add all my photos to this album, but I can't seem to figure out how to upload the actual album to facebook. All of the other albums have a little blue F in the bottom right hand corner, but the new album I have doesn't, which obviously means it isn't in facebook. How do I rectify this situation? Why can't things be easy?

The only constant thing in my life is change!

Matt

KTJ

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not an expert but I think that's just a weird thing with the Facebook update, not specific to the Droid Bionic. Because my original Droid was the same way after the most recent update. Really aggravating, too.