Facebook issue

Nickmast

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that the default facebook application doesn't show all of the status updates that people make in the news feed? I can log into my account on the PC and see the status updates, then pull the news feed up on my phone and there are many status updates missing.

Very very irritating!

rlb

Reaction score
Yes, which is why I don't even bother with the app. I go to the full site. The mobile site is irritating so I bypass that too. However, the full site doesn't seem to be loading properly today. Not sure if its my Droid, or if there is a larger issue.

jwc9p

Reaction score
Well, my facebook app doesnt even redirect all my fbook emails. Ive gotten two emails in the past 2 days about friend requests which should have gone to the application. Any ideas?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
However, the full site doesn't seem to be loading properly today. Not sure if its my Droid, or if there is a larger issue.
I'm having problems with the full site today as well.

brute48

Reaction score
Facebook issues

I am wondering if anyone else is useing the full version of FB and having problems lately. Yesterday I was able to look at pics and stuff like that. I was also able to play mafia wars. Today I have not been able to do that at all. The site seems to load like always but if I click on a pic for example the screen never loads anything. It just goes to a blank white screen. I am not sure if I changed a setting without knowing or if other people are having the same problem I am.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i gave up on facebook...it has NEVER worked right for me. i even tried again last night and yeeeup....force closed my whole phone. sorry i can't help but this reply will bump ya up and maybe someone else can. good luck :D

nerdbox08

Reaction score
There have always been issues with Facebook.

On normal computer browsers, on phones, in the app, on the web.... You name and Facebook goes wonky half the week.

By using the full version, do you mean the full website? Because if that's the case, I would probably point my finger at FB itself.

JRFogarty

Reaction score
I'm using the default app now as Facebook will not generate an access code for Bloo. Keeps going to a blank screen after login. None of the apps are perfect (imo) and I cannot get the touch site to sort the feed properly. Oh well, only it's only facebook.

nator187

Reaction score
Same issue here with FB. Last two days nothing but my home screen would load.

nerdbox08

Reaction score
I'm using the default app now as Facebook will not generate an access code for Bloo. Keeps going to a blank screen after login. None of the apps are perfect (imo) and I cannot get the touch site to sort the feed properly. Oh well, only it's only facebook.

For the feed, I notice that if I log in on my home computer, set it to Live Feed and don't sign out, when I log into other applications it usually holds the Live Feed for a while and will report that.

Why it works like that, I'm unsure and while I look the connectivity of friends and family on FB, they need to go back to one default feed.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't want to use Facebook anymore but I keep getting notifications.

I'm going to close that account out, maybe it will put a stop to this pia thing in my Droid.

brute48

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. All of the people on here are great.... Lots of info and great help. I am glad to hear that the problem is most likely FB.

me5150

Reaction score
I'm having all the same issues, will not generate code for Bloo, and if I click on pictures they will not load, screen just goes blank!!! ANNOYING!

lcarbrey

Reaction score
add me to the having issues list. Starting yesterday when I go to 'see all' of my requests to view an event I just get a blank page. I'm using the full site on the default browser. Happening to a friend of mine also.