Facebook Android App

kraxyk

Reaction score
Hello, is anyone else really disappointed with the Facebook Android app? I am, it has all the features of the regular Facebook site. It is missing a few things compared to the iPhone app. One is chat, two is Popup notifications. Also is anyone else annoyed that we have to wait 30 minutes for new notifications?

OP
K

kraxyk

Reaction score
I agree. I did load Gochat in to my Incredible.

I have heard good things about that app. But I also like aim because you get 3 options. Aim, facebook or aim and facebook

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well it used to really really suck, if that makes it look any better. It got a lot better and hopefully the devs will boost it up as Android grows...

OP
K

kraxyk

Reaction score
Well it used to really really suck, if that makes it look any better. It got a lot better and hopefully the devs will boost it up as Android grows...

I agree. I hope they make it better

OP
K

kraxyk

Reaction score

So I decided to try to make my own. Although I'm running into a problem. For some reason I can't get this button click to work.

08Tonka

Reaction score
May be a little off topic here but...
I had the Facebook app on my phone. I believe it was the HTC Sense version? I had my facebook set to one of my "pages" on my phone. So as soon as I scolled over to it, I could see the most recent messages. Now I had to get a new phone (through warranty) because of SD issues. I cant seem to find the app anymore. Its just the small icon I put on the page but then have to open it. Any help on this? Thanks!