Extreme Newbie question

Dadeo

Reaction score
When my Dinc screen times out, I first have to press the power button to wake it back up, then slide the slidebar down. Is there a way to set it so I don't have to press the power button?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When my Dinc screen times out, I first have to press the power button to wake it back up, then slide the slidebar down. Is there a way to set it so I don't have to press the power button?

There is an app in the market called Screebl. It will keep your Incredible from timing out unless you lay it flat. You can set it up for different angles and it won't time out on you.

OP
D

Dadeo

Reaction score
And the screen goes black? I don't mind the screen going black, since it saves battery. I just don't like having to press the power button every time. Thanks.

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Root and there is a trackball wake and unlock hack. It is so fantastic.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly, I use Screebl and love it. Hook, do you have any idea what the benefit of the paid version of Screebl is?

You know, I really don't but I remember but I got a message saying that there was a paid version available and I wanted just to support the dev so I bought it without question.

That's how important I think this app is.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
And the screen goes black? I don't mind the screen going black, since it saves battery. I just don't like having to press the power button every time. Thanks.

Nope. Screen stays active.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Exactly, I use Screebl and love it. Hook, do you have any idea what the benefit of the paid version of Screebl is?

You know, I really don't but I remember but I got a message saying that there was a paid version available and I wanted just to support the dev so I bought it without question.

That's how important I think this app is.

I agree, and since you mentioned it, think I will double back on the paid app. Not like it was expensive.