Extra battery and charging cradle

heeroic

Reaction score
Has anyone found a battery stand alone charging cradle? I had one for my OG DROID A855 and it was nice to never have to charge my phone; just swap out my battery.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

chowyenfats

Reaction score
Has anyone found a battery stand alone charging cradle? I had one for my OG DROID A855 and it was nice to never have to charge my phone; just swap out my battery.

Call verizon, that's the how I got mine, they had it FedEx out to me in two days.

danwanna

Reaction score
I have one as well... An extra battery and external charger is the first thing I buy with each phone. I do wish it was like the external charger for the Fascinate though. It was super slim and doubled as a battery holder and stand for the phone when I travel.

socalsurfer

Reaction score
The VZW stores carry them. It comes with an extra standard battery too. You can charge the spare, and it also has a mini USB dongle so you can charge the Bionic at the same time (great for overnight charges while traveling)

portlandjosh

Reaction score
Does the standalone charger work with the extended battery too? Wish I could get just the cradle for cheap.

socalsurfer

Reaction score
Bionic Battery Charger Cradle

The VZW stores carry them- I forget how much it was, but it handles both the standard and the extended battery. Also has a little micro USB dongle so you can charge the Bionic at the same time.