Extended battery w/cover for Droid2Global in White

Bilgediver

Reaction score
My gf and I both upgraded to the Droid 2 Global, I got the Blue and she got the White. I already had the Blue extended battery from my time with my original Droid 1, so that was a no biggie. I was able to order the R2D2 Extended Battery from the verizon wireless website, and it really is a pearl white with the simple black Motorola logo on it, matching the original flat battery door cover.

I had a store representative who wasn't that bright, didn't even realize that the R2D2 was a Droid 2, let alone had the same battery as the Droid 2 Global so I had to explain a lot to her. The store had no "white" cover extended batteries (BP7X), so I had to order it online.

It fits perfectly into the official case she bought when we got the phones. Mine fits my Body Glove Droid 2 Case perfectly as well.

K20turbo

Reaction score
screw extended batteries they aren't worth it... just ruins the whole form factor of the phone

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
Bilgediver

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Lol no they don't. Its the official extended battery, and if you have one of the official cases it all fits inside the case.

The only thing negative about it is its noticeably heavier.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App