D2G extended battery

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
is there really an extended battery with ext white door for the Global?? vzw ordered me "two" of the same bp7x in black & it does not fit. Motorola rep says they have not made an ext battery for the Global.
two ppl on here says they have the Droid 2 Global and they ordered the R2D2 ext battery with white door. and it fits perfectly. vzw online says its not compatible.
please assist!

Aloha from Hawaii ... via D2G

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
While I cannot give you a definitive answer I can say the following with complete confidence:

Verizon reps, on the whole, do not know their butts from their head and couldn't find either if they glued their hands to a chair and sat down. :) The people on this forum are often experimental and enjoy trying new things, often at personal financial risk.

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
I have a regular droid 2 and I have an extended battery, the battery is a bit fatter than the original one so the original back cover will not fit. but the extended battery I received already came with a new back cover included which has a small dent so it can cover the battery with out a problem.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App