extended battery life issue

wvdroidman

Reaction score
I bought the extended battery the first day the phone came out in march. I noticed that the battery doesn't last long like other people here say it does. Mine usually only lasts 24 hours or less. I unplugged it at 7am and now at 220am the next day I am at 44% left with only 2hrs 30 minutes of use left.
I am only reading emails, texting and browsing the internet. If I use an radio app like iheartradio it dies after 5 hours.
What am I doing wrong?

KillerKPD

Reaction score
I bought the extended battery the first day the phone came out in march. I noticed that the battery doesn't last long like other people here say it does. Mine usually only lasts 24 hours or less. I unplugged it at 7am and now at 220am the next day I am at 44% left with only 2hrs 30 minutes of use left.
I am only reading emails, texting and browsing the internet. If I use an radio app like iheartradio it dies after 5 hours.
What am I doing wrong?

My ext battery last me about 15 hours when I am heavily using it, I have not checked how long it would last with normal use because I have not had the chance with work.

But dying after 5 hours of radio should be a cause for concern. Not sure if it is the app itself or something running in the background. Have you installed Battery monitor or Android assistant to see what is draining it so quickly??

alboboy10

Reaction score
I have been able to kill my battery in a few hours but on 4g on and off service...watched like four episodes of prison break. American dad. Played game.

This phone I think does a bad job saving ur battery when ur screen is off.

Underclock isn't working that great for me either