Extended battery and docks

Thevaristy

Reaction score
From the looks of the pics, the docks seem to be contoured to fit the hump. Does this mean I will have to take out the extended battery when it becomes available?

dominick_7

Reaction score
From the looks of the pics, the docks seem to be contoured to fit the hump. Does this mean I will have to take out the extended battery when it becomes available?

Hi I was wondering where you're seeing that they're selling good extended batteries and case for the Droid X that fit the extendedbattery. Thanks.

heycow

Reaction score
Not having seen the extended battery yet, there is a gap between the X and the back of the desktop dock which should be enough room. It's an OEM battery so I'm sure it was taken into consideration when building the dock.

dominick_7

Reaction score
Not having seen the extended battery yet, there is a gap between the X and the back of the desktop dock which should be enough room. It's an OEM battery so I'm sure it was taken into consideration when building the dock.

How did you find out about it? A Verizon rep said she could see it but it wasn't available yet. Do you think it could fit into a leather case made for it using the extended battery? Also do you think it would fit with the car dock as well? Thanks.

Orio

Reaction score
I got the extended battery from VZW today...along with the new door.

Fits on the charging dock...no problem !!! dancedroid

cpjr

Reaction score
I bought the extended battery and actually fit the stock door back on the phone so I could place it back into my case....works fine. I dont know why they even made another door.

bubba2010

Reaction score
I received my extended battery yesterday from VZW and it does fit in the charging dock. No problems. I will be checking to see how much more life it provides to my droid x.