ext battery guys

wildride89

Reaction score
All u guys running the ext battery are you still getting good life on them? Today I pulled ghe phone off the charger att 6 am and its now 11 am and I'm at 50 % with some texting, med internet, and one phone call

want a droid

Reaction score
I'm using the extended battery and I get about the same out of it as u

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

gsxr_guy3344

Reaction score
ext battery

yea same here i am not impressed at all with the "extended battery" i really cant tell the difference between that and the stock i mean yea it will last longer through out the day but after a full charge minimal texting looking at face book and checking an email or 2 it drops down to 90% with in like say 10 min i think thats totally redicilous.

want a droid

Reaction score
yea same here i am not impressed at all with the "extended battery" i really cant tell the difference between that and the stock i mean yea it will last longer through out the day but after a full charge minimal texting looking at face book and checking an email or 2 it drops down to 90% with in like say 10 min i think thats totally redicilous.

Well the battery is in increments of 10 so you could be at 98% or 95% etc.

Even so, the battery doesn't last long at all

hyatari

Reaction score
I think maybe you are expecting too much here fellas. It isn't that much higher capacity of a battery. It gets me thru a work day much easier without having to worry about having a charger handy so it does the job for me.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Idk what's going on with them....like mine its been off since 5am and its 830 right now and im still at 100% and have been on the net no less than 2hrs playing pandora also mine last all day useing it alot dies around 5pm each day

want a droid

Reaction score
Idk what's going on with them....like mine its been off since 5am and its 830 right now and im still at 100% and have been on the net no less than 2hrs playing pandora also mine last all day useing it alot dies around 5pm each day

Take a picture with a digital camera of your battery usage stats after 3.5 hours. There is no way you are still at 100% after that long.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Im n class right now but I will tom mor 4u if u really want just post on here ton 2 remind me.....do what the guy n the post above said 2do n the other thread and yours will b the same I promise