battery widget

gsxr_guy3344

Reaction score
I have an extended battery and Im wondering if anyone can reccomend a good widget to tell me my battery life...right now im thourghlly convinced that the D2 is not made to run on an extended battery i really havent seen that great of jump in battery time....im a normal to medium user i do charge through out the day but still ill take it off the charger and usually within 10 min or a couple texts or looking at face book it says the battery has dropped to about 90%....I dont see how thats possible but who knows so any ideas you have please tell me...other wise i love this phone its by far the coolest phone ive ever had!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have a D1 with a 2800Mah Extended Battery and the internal battery readings are not a reliable source of information, my Droid will go for ten hours after the meter shows 5%

I use Battery Left from the Market, it let's you calibrate the widget specifically for your device/battery and usage or you can go by MV readings, which it also provides

want a droid

Reaction score
The battery remaining is in increments of ten so after ten minutes you could be at 98%, 95%, 92%, etc.

I do agree with you that the extended battery is only a slight improvement over the standard battery though.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk