exporting saved voice messages?

Dr Fatsides

Reaction score
Anybody know of an app that will allow me to record my saved voice messages so I can export them off my phone? I'm tired of resaving them every however long.

I don't need to record live incoming ones, I'm talking about the ones already stored on my phone (or wherever they are)

You peeps rock!

TIA again,
Dr Fatsides

Leung

Reaction score
Definitely interested in this. As odd as it sounds, I have a voice mail from a friend just before he commited suicide that i've kept since 2007. Anyhow i'd like to save it somewhere else then on my voicemail account.

Texasgal77459

Reaction score
Here is the cheapest and easiest solution: Two pieces of inexpensive equipment are required (1) an audio cable, like the ones you plug into your IPOD for listening to music in your car $10 and (2) Audio Adaptor; Mono Male to Stereo Female, about $5 at Radio Shack 274-882

I discovered I already had an audio editor that I downloaded for free, which also records audio in either WAV or MP3 files (Audacity).

1. Connect audio cable to phone's headset, plug into adapter and plug adapter into the microphone port on your computer.
2. Open a new file and press RECORD
3. Play your saved voicemail, press STOP and save in desired format (WAV worked best for me)

IT'S THAT EASY!!