Exchange Moving Emails to Folders

Droids

Reaction score
The point is the same as I stated before. I should not have to pay for an app to do what the phone should do to start with. It should just work.

This would be different if Motorola did not say it supported Exchange messaging in its technical specifications.
But it DOES support Exchange messaging!

Yea, it could be better and eventually it will be without third party products but at least you have options (the third party apps). Since I don't have any need to constantly move email to folders, and since exchange is set to push rather than 15 minute syncs, I find the existing client to work very well for me. If I had a need for more functionality, I would just buy an app.

MyCN77

Reaction score
Did anyone figure this out? Not intrested in a Touchdown app to do something that should be normal procedure.

Amen!! This sucks. I want my iphone back, land where more stuff is free. This is ridiculous. I really, really miss my visual voice mail as well, free on the iphone. The Moto Droid works great, it just sucks I have to pay for the same things I was getting for free.

buckfill

Reaction score
The first option should read "use any Exchange client app that supports moving email among folders". Touchdown isn't the only solution. I believe HTC Work Email app (search/Google for it) and Moxier will. There may be others as well.

Takeshi, YOU RULE! Great suggestion. I loaded it and was exactly what I was looking for!:icon_ banana: Oh, and THANKS!

Last edited: