Way to move email message to folder? Exchange

lokiju

Reaction score
Using a Moto Droid, is there a way in at least the exchange email portion of the phone to move messages to folders?

I did search this forum before posting but didn't find anything...

kamoc

Reaction score
not sure about the exchange email, but it can't be too dissimilar to the gmail/standard email version:

hit the "setting" button on the bottom of your phone when in an email, and click "labels"
or, when viewing your inbox, select the email using the icon to the left of the email's title (looks like a little check box)

you could always try to click and hold on the email to pop up some extra settings, one of which may be what you're looking for.

sbosserman

Reaction score
I have an email and I want to send it to my text so I can lock it and save it. Or is it possible to lock/save an email so I won't accidentally cancel it? Thank you for your help

nateccnn

Reaction score
I just move them using my desktop in outlook. Next time my Droid syncs the emails are where I want them to be. It would seem easy for Corporate Mail to fix this issue...but to date, they have not.

Nate

rgn2000

Reaction score
Using a Moto Droid, is there a way in at least the exchange email portion of the phone to move messages to folders?

I did search this forum before posting but didn't find anything...

I am not familiar with exchange, but if it is like the regular stock email app the answer is no. In the gmail app you can. To me it is the one glaring thing that Android screwed up on, but I guess they put more work into gmail because that is where they want everyone anyways. I would think by one of these updates it would be added but not much talk about it.