exchange keeping emails in outbox on RAZR

sunny757

Reaction score
Was curious if anyone is having problems with emails sitting in their outbox for their exchange account? Any help is appreciated.

Running latest ics stock ROM rooted, .211.
Did see research, and the issue seems tied to email suggestion and replying. When I write in an address the email goes through. I'd I just reply or use an address from the suggestion box it sits in my outbox.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Did you do a factory reset before or after doing the ICS install?

Have you tried removing the account and adding it back to see if that helps?

Under accounts are all things set to sync as they should be for the email address, also are you using the stock exchange email for Android?

OP
S

sunny757

Reaction score
Thanks for the response.

The phone went through ota update so the data wasn't wiped.

All settings were working until August 1st. I checked today because I hadn't received responses to any of my recent emails.

Tried removing the account and installing again.tried turning off gmail account (per feedback from another message board) that didn't work.

I am using the stock Android email app. Are you using exchange email without issue?

OP
S

sunny757

Reaction score
I did not do a factory reset prior to ICS ota.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I am using Touchdown with no issues, I have never tried the stock one. They have a free 30 day trial of Touchdown if you want to try and download it and see if it works for you. However if it was working since you installed ICS and just stopped the other day I am not sure if it would help you or not.

OP
S

sunny757

Reaction score
I believe the issue was blur, went with a blur less ROM and exchange works great.

jaybee12

Reaction score
Did you resolve this issue? I have been experiencing the same since August 4 and just noticed today.

OP
S

sunny757

Reaction score
I actually installed simplex rom you can find it in the Razr Roms section. Exchange worked out of the box on using that ROM. If you are not rooted, I don't know a solution.
Did you resolve this issue? I have been experiencing the same since August 4 and just noticed today.