Exchange Calendar only syncs back 2 weeks

RavingLunatech

Reaction score
Lately, my Exchange calendar will only sync back 2 weeks, other than recurring events. I need to be able to see at least several months back. Is there any way to change this? I am not using Google calendars at all, but syncing directly with Exchange.
Other than this recent issue, calendar, email and contacts all seem to be syncing with no problems.

Tator

Reaction score
I dont have the answer but I am having the same issue.

itsyourlife

Reaction score
Has anyone found a fix to this?

Not being able to use my phone to look back in my corporate calendar more than two weeks makes the Droid Razr an ineffective business tool. Please tell me someone has found a fix to this that doesn't require the downloading of a third party app. I have been in touch with Motorola support but they don't seem to be aware of this limitation. They wanted me to reset my phone, but couldn't assure me that it would correct the problem and I'm reluctant to lose even more history by doing so (ie. text history) without some expectation that it would solve the problem. I have been given a case number and am told that the matter is being "escalated" but I'm hoping someone has already discovered a "fix". I will post what they tell me when/if I hear back from them.

wendee2150

Reaction score
Not being able to use my phone to look back in my corporate calendar more than two weeks makes the Droid Razr an ineffective business tool. Please tell me someone has found a fix to this that doesn't require the downloading of a third party app. I have been in touch with Motorola support but they don't seem to be aware of this limitation. They wanted me to reset my phone, but couldn't assure me that it would correct the problem and I'm reluctant to lose even more history by doing so (ie. text history) without some expectation that it would solve the problem. I have been given a case number and am told that the matter is being "escalated" but I'm hoping someone has already discovered a "fix". I will post what they tell me when/if I hear back from them.

I got a Droid Razr last week on Friday which had to be returned and it did that as well except it goes back to April 1st. I exchanged it this morning for a Razr Maxx and it is exactly the same way. My google calendar is fine on the computer but on my phone, I can only look at April and May 2012. Hopefully some very technical person will be able to help us!!
Wendy