Ex-iPhone-er see's the Light?

TastyMouthful

Reaction score
This is my first Android phone and I must say.. AMAZING! I am so pumped to be apart of this site and community!

raydog153

Reaction score
Same here....although I am an Ex-WindowsMobile user and I am just blow away, and loving every minute of it.

OP
TastyMouthful

TastyMouthful

Reaction score
the only thing I wish the droid had was the Blackberry messenger service. like something like it.

raydog153

Reaction score
I am not familiar with the Blackberry messenger service, but I am waiting to get Google Voice and use that for SMS.

R1Lover

Reaction score
I'm a long time iphone user and I finally found something better.... the Droid :) my iphone is being shut off on monday since I'm very happy with the droid. I also came from a win mobile device and again this blows them both out of the water.

Thanks Google and motorola.

callado4

Reaction score
I am not familiar with the Blackberry messenger service, but I am waiting to get Google Voice and use that for SMS.

Try out Google Talk, it is very similar, but of course you can't pin message any blackberry devices.

Shel

Reaction score
Ex Android user here!

I went from the G1, which I purchased on launch day back in Oct. '08, to the myTouch, to the Droid...

Let me tell you... while I've always liked the Android OS, and loved using the G1 and mT, I've also felt the hardware needed to catch up to the Operating System.

The Droid does that!

sir

Reaction score
congrats on making the move. i've used every platform of device at least once and i must say that i'm stoked about the currently functionality of android, but more stoked about the possibilities of what this can do long-term.