lurker, finally registered.

Larkitect

Reaction score
hey all, been lurking since december and i must say i have learned a TON of stuff. i haven't had this much fun since taking apart my first computer years ago. i hop between alldroid, androidforums and this one. this is def my favorite community. just wanted to say thanks to all. the droid is the best phone i've ever had (got it the weedend after launch day) and it just gets better and better thanks to this site.
- lark

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hey all, been lurking since december and i must say i have learned a TON of stuff. i haven't had this much fun since taking apart my first computer years ago. i hop between alldroid, androidforums and this one. this is def my favorite community. just wanted to say thanks to all. the droid is the best phone i've ever had (got it the weedend after launch day) and it just gets better and better thanks to this site.
- lark

Well, even though you've been here for a while welcome:). Now with all this massive knowledge you've obtained from lurking you've registered so now you can share this with the rest of the community.:D