Evo Rooted before Incredible?

Robo-dRoid

Reaction score
I was reading on Engadget that the evo has been rooted prior to its release. Looks like incredible lost. Hope root comes soon.

Kmart95

Reaction score
Dont worry (im no expert) but if i had to guess you guys will have root within the next couple of months if not sooner

OP
Robo-dRoid

Robo-dRoid

Reaction score
Yea I hope so hope that incredible gets overclocked as well

2010 ZR1

Reaction score
I don't think the "source code" is available, I could be wrong. HTC posted something on Facebook and Twitter about giving everyone the source codes for the Incredible, Evo, and some other phones, but I didn't see the Incredible in the list.

R24D24

Reaction score
I don't think the "source code" is available, I could be wrong. HTC posted something on Facebook and Twitter about giving everyone the source codes for the Incredible, Evo, and some other phones, but I didn't see the Incredible in the list.

I'm confused???

OP
Robo-dRoid

Robo-dRoid

Reaction score
Just seems to me that the evo is stealing the incredibles thunder. Released a little to close to one another just my opinion though .

2010 ZR1

Reaction score
This is HTC's post on Facebook
Because we know how much you developers love source code...Legend, Incredible, Desire, and Eris(2.1) kernels are online. HTC - Developer Center
I didn't see anything about the Incredible there, and the source code is needed to root the incredible.