ESPN Video very Pixelated on all browsers please help

blue45

Reaction score
OK, I know im not the only one with bad pixelated video on espn. I have tried multiple browsers best one so far is sky fire, but even that is no where close to the quality that droid would play the same site video on. The built in browser media player is absolutely terrible. There has to be a way to get the Moto Droid video player on there. HTC did a terrible job as i can barely make out what the people look like when i view the video, where as on the droid it is crystal clear. I know you tube videos works great and practically every video you can put on this thing works great. Its just watching streaming video from any website that is completely garbage. Please help if you know how to fix this. Ive been looking for a while now and been trying new video apps but no luck. please help.

ChansteR

Reaction score
OK, I know im not the only one with bad pixelated video on espn. I have tried multiple browsers best one so far is sky fire, but even that is no where close to the quality that droid would play the same site video on. The built in browser media player is absolutely terrible. There has to be a way to get the Moto Droid video player on there. HTC did a terrible job as i can barely make out what the people look like when i view the video, where as on the droid it is crystal clear. I know you tube videos works great and practically every video you can put on this thing works great. Its just watching streaming video from any website that is completely garbage. Please help if you know how to fix this. Ive been looking for a while now and been trying new video apps but no luck. please help.

I have to concur. I actually tried to watch a recap on the lakers - jazz game today and it was horrible. I could barely see the video.

RPA-DROID

Reaction score
That's strange - I can view them without much issue... I haven't had to do anything special with settings however.

rushmore

Reaction score
Since this version of Flash will not launch videos in full screen, you are at the mercy of the actual size of the icon you are zooming. That is why some look worse than others and why Skyfire usually looks better- it launches in full screen.