Error when trying to add another email account

mikeyman67

Reaction score
I have my office's Exchange account on my mail app, and it seems to be running well. I tried K9 but didn't like the way the .ics calendar items wouldn't get added to my calendar, so back to the stock app I went. But, when I try to add my yahoo and gmail accounts to the stocker I get "503 80318: User has invalid status". It does the same for both accounts. I can get my email from the native yahoo and gmail account AND from K9 so its probably something wrong with the stock mail app. I have rebooted. Trying a battery pull now, but any ideas would be appreciated.

dhvol98

Reaction score
I am having the exact same problem. It worked fine when I got the phone but all of a sudden its telling me this when I try to add back my gmail and yahoo.

Coupe

Reaction score
I can't even get the stock mail app to work, I get a "0 null" error? I gave up and went with the apps from goog and yahoo, at least the yahoo app pushes sbcglobal mail.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with issues been rooted/unlocked and maybe froze some bloatware?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moved to new Rezound Help section...

ipgenie

Reaction score
I have my office's Exchange account on my mail app, and it seems to be running well. I tried K9 but didn't like the way the .ics calendar items wouldn't get added to my calendar, so back to the stock app I went. But, when I try to add my yahoo and gmail accounts to the stocker I get "503 80318: User has invalid status". It does the same for both accounts. I can get my email from the native yahoo and gmail account AND from K9 so its probably something wrong with the stock mail app. I have rebooted. Trying a battery pull now, but any ideas would be appreciated.

Probably not what your looking for but, I bit the bullet and bought Touchdown for Exchange to connect to the exchange server at work. I use the gmail app and don't have a mail server configured with the stock app. I don't use both calendars so maybe that won't be an option for you.

Seems like I read somewhere that K9 had some issues but I don't remember what they were now.

ZBacks

Reaction score
If you turn off the backup cloud service from Verizon's website that can create the issue you are having.