Eris update and Bluetooth issues

otessa

Reaction score
I just recently got an LG HBM-570 Bluetooth. LOVE it! Or loved it until the 2.1 update. It was working brilliantly, had excellant battery life, etc., no glitches at all until I downloaded the 2.1 Eris update. Now it won't stay paired. If you can get it paired, then after you cut the Bluetooth off the first time and try the next time, you get an error. Then the Bluetooth will say it's connected but the audio will be on the phone, not the Bluetooth.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how was it resolved? I've been to the store three times. I'm trying to avoid calling tech services, but I will if I need to. Thought I'd give this forum a go first. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!
Otessa

Critter

Reaction score
Bluetooth

I had the same problem. Read in some of these posts that 2.1 did not support that Bluetooth headset. So I went to my local Verizon store, where I bought the phone, and explained the problem. They are giving me a brand new, upgraded headset for $20. I just have to bring in the old one with the charger. This is after the 30 day exchange period. I think that is more than fair!