erase history in appbrain

solohikr

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a way to clear searched history in appbrain? I downloaded history eraser for market and google etc. It does nothing for appbrain.

SGTiger

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a way to clear searched history in appbrain? I downloaded history eraser for market and google etc. It does nothing for appbrain.

Have you tried to clear cache or clear data for appbrain under applications/manage applications?

OP
solohikr

solohikr

Reaction score

Have you tried to clear cache or clear data for appbrain under applications/manage applications?

After your suggestion I tried this, it did not work. It got me thinking and if you open appbrain, push the settings button on the lower left side it opens a clear history button.
Thanks for the quick reply, sometimes we just need a little brain stimulation to figure stuff out.

SGTiger

Reaction score

After your suggestion I tried this, it did not work. It got me thinking and if you open appbrain, push the settings button on the lower left side it opens a clear history button.
Thanks for the quick reply, sometimes we just need a little brain stimulation to figure stuff out.

Yeah since I don't use appbrain, it was a shot in the dark. Glad you found it.