Engadget Review (they like it!)

OP
Creed

Creed

Reaction score
Mediocre camera? :-(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

It is still the fastest camera you can possibly get and has tremendously good looking shots in good lighting but for low lighting it seems very noisy and the colors sometimes seemed washed out. Compared to the RAZR it is a great camera and tremendous against the Bionic. It is only mediocre when compared with the iPhone 4s.

evileyefox

Reaction score
It is still the fastest camera you can possibly get and has tremendously good looking shots in good lighting but for low lighting it seems very noisy and the colors sometimes seemed washed out. Compared to the RAZR it is a great camera and tremendous against the Bionic. It is only mediocre when compared with the iPhone 4s.

How does it compare to rezound camera? That was supposed to be decent.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Endgadget battery is always higher than real life. Go see the atrix. This will have similar battery life to the atrix.

OP
Creed

Creed

Reaction score
How does it compare to rezound camera? That was supposed to be decent.

I have never taken any pictures with either so I will let you decide for yourself.

Here is a collection of photos taken by the Rezound.

And the Nexus.

Personally, I think the Rezound has nicer, warmer colors and seems to be sharper in the zoomed shots but the Nexus is by no means a bad camera and for a phone it is still fantastic (not to mention fast!)

OP
Creed

Creed

Reaction score
Endgadget battery is always higher than real life. Go see the atrix. This will have similar battery life to the atrix.

In their review of the Atrix they did not seem to like the battery life saying that, "If you end up playing graphics-intensive games or doing some heavy multitasking, you might make it through the business day, but we'd recommend having some sort of charger with you just to play it safe," as well as that," the battery will make it through the course of a full day with moderate use."

So they said the Atrix can do a full day of moderate use and maybe, might, survive a day of heavy use. That doesn't sound bad but that is not nearly as glowing as what was said about the Nexus and for the most part, what they said about the Atrix is true. If you look at the Atrix forum most people say it can do a full day rather easily.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Regardless that test had similar results. I HOPE you're right. I never wanted any phones more than this. If the battery is great it'll be perfect.