Email help please .

1coopgt

Reaction score
So I created a POP3 email acct on the phone it works mostly . LOL. For some reason when I delete emails on the phone they are deleting from the server too . I have the acct set not to do that . I also tried deleting the acct . then clearing the data in Email then restarting the phone and recreating the acct . It is still deleting from the servers . I want the email to come to my computer.Any Ideas would be appreciated thanks.

OP
1coopgt

1coopgt

Reaction score
So I created a POP3 email acct on the phone it works mostly . LOL. For some reason when I delete emails on the phone they are deleting from the server too . I have the acct set not to do that . I also tried deleting the acct . then clearing the data in Email then restarting the phone and recreating the acct . It is still deleting from the servers . I want the email to come to my computer.Any Ideas would be appreciated thanks.

Never mind Think I fixed it . The setting is backwards go figure . So for anyone else that has the same issue do the opposite .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-04-19-12-44.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-04-19-12-44.png
    140.6 KB · Views: 194

24c

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
DROID TURBO
Thanks - good to know.

OP
1coopgt

1coopgt

Reaction score
Bump . Phone is still deleting everything from the server and I don't want it too .