Email deleting issue

Golden48

Reaction score
I could not find the answer to my question in a search of previous threads although I'm guessing it's there somewhere.
I have an Incredible. Prior to and since the recent software upgrade I have had email deleting issues. The phone was also not synching weather, etc. Verizon had me do a factory reset, it didn't fix the problem, so they sent me a certified replacement. The new phone seems to synch ok but I am still running into my emails deleting without my request.
I pull my Comcast email into the phone and also through Outlook on my home PC. The emails are always on the home PC but they are disappearing off the phone within an hour or so of me viewing them off the phone.
My email settings on the phone are as follows: Download options ALL, Delete mail on server OFF.
Is there some sort of setting on my Outlook that will prevent these emails from deleting off the DROID? What am I missing here? Thank you!

harrellj

Reaction score
Odd question, but what protocols are you using for getting email (POP3 or IMAP) on both phone and Outlook. I'm suspecting that Outlook is removing the message from the server and the phone synchronizes the removed message.

Yeah, yeah.. I'm on my phone. So?