Email attachments!

MiAmigoMick

Reaction score
I am looking for an app that will let me look at email attachments. I tried the Adobe Reader, but that doesn't seem to be the right thing. I try opening the attachments and I always get the "Sorry, this type of document is not supported for viewing"
The email I am using is Gmail.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
What are are the attachments though? Adobe Reader only helps if they're PDF's.

regulis7

Reaction score
I use an app called QuickOffice, it allows viewing and editing of documents created with MS Word, Excell and PowerPoint and viewing of .pdf files. This app comes with a decent user guide, faq and support ticket creation so you can contact the developer.

OP
M

MiAmigoMick

Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly what kind oof attachments, pictures I think, all I know is the email as the little paper clip symbol with the size of the attachment next to it.
Quick Office sounds like what I want but I'm looking for something free.
I'm just looking to avoid have to wait til I get home and get on my computer to look at them. It'd be nice to see it on my phone.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's not a pic or it would load in the gallery. If it's a document (.doc, .exl, ppt ect) DocsToGo has a free version that's pretty good. Be sure it's an actual attachment and not just a part of the email forced into/as an attachment (like parts of a sig or a forwarded message).

OP
M

MiAmigoMick

Reaction score
My fault. It is a fowarded document. Like funny little holiday related things stuff I really just wanna look at laugh and then delete.
I know its kinda dumb it's just kinda aggravating not to see them on the go because I hardly look at emails on my computer, it'll be a week or so after they were sent before I finally see them.