email app help----- please!!!!!

rvt1000

Reaction score
Hello all,

I finally have need to use the email app to access pop or imap (can use either) email on my phone for work. I have been using the gmail or yahoo apps but now need more tradational email services because of work.

My problem is that the app will only show new emails that I open on the phone. It doesn't /won't show older emails...... this is a huge issue as I need to be able to reguarly refer back while on the road. Also if I open it on my PC, they also disappear regardless if I opened it on my phone first or not. I have tried using both POP and IMAP...same issue both ways. "Marking as unread" on the PC also didn't bring it back..

Why wont this thing load my old messages...google and yahoo do this all the time. :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:Help!!!!!!

Tried K9 and it was a joke same issues plus....try to reply to an email and it puts my email address in the send to.....then gives me an error sending it to myself.... uninstalled.

OP
R

rvt1000

Reaction score
Figured it out (system wont let me delete thread, sysop /moderator please delete this thread).

Had pc set to POP and not IMAP