Email addresses from contacts from Facebook

jstnhickey

Reaction score
Is there any way to pull emails addresses from facebook and add them to your contact so that you can send them an email?

OP
J

jstnhickey

Reaction score
Also is there any way to sync facebook contacts that have no phone number attached to gmail? I would like all my facebook contacts' email addresses to be on both my phone and in my gmail account.

BigTex71

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Facebook does not 'share' email addresses with others. If you look on a friends INFO page and go to their listed email address you can see it is an image of text and not actual text. So, until they change that it appears it probably won't happen. I am not sure of the logistics involved... I just know that I can't copy/paste my friends email addresses to my Gmail contacts.

OP
J

jstnhickey

Reaction score
What I don't understand then, is why some of my facebook contacts are in my phone contacts and stay in my phone contacts even when I select to only show contacts with phone numbers. There are a number of contacts that were pulled from facebook, where their phone number is listed, that show up in my contacts list now

OP
J

jstnhickey

Reaction score
Alright, I just deleted my facebook account from the phone. I then re-entered my info and synced my phone with facebook.
All of my facebook contacts also list an email address.

OP
J

jstnhickey

Reaction score
Wonder why they disapeared though?
Anyone have any ideas?
I'm still unable to export them to my gmail on the computer though