Educator

carmen1004

Reaction score
My new Verizon Incredible will ship on Tuesday, June 29th, and should be here on Thursday. I am very excited to receive it, although slightly anxious because I had the HTC Eris and didn't like it. I know this has 1gig and will ge FAST, but I worry about the battery life. I've been told to expect the battery to die since this is, in fact, a mini computer that runs apps in the background. I've been advised to get app killer (which I had with the Eris). Any other ideas? If you own the Incredible, how do you like it and how do you extend its battery life?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You don't need an app killer.

I had a test model I used From DF for about a month and I loved it. My battery lasted 12-15 hrs a day with it.

OP
carmen1004

carmen1004

Reaction score
Did you use your phone quite a bit during the day? Did you use it mostly as a phone or did you use the internet as well.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I use mine pretty much full time.
Playing Pandora or XM
Surfing DF via browser or tapatalk
calls...

OP
carmen1004

carmen1004

Reaction score
Thx but one more thing

I appreciate your comments. Humor me once again and tell me about Pandaora...free? subscription needed (like XM)...does it use up your battery? Is it plausible to use it as the MP3 player vs my iPod? Can you download from iTunes what you've already purchased? Sorry so many questions... need some answers/guidance. Carmen