Eclipse rom missing stock apps!

djnolo

Reaction score
I flashed my MAXX to Eclipse rom last night and now My Gallery, My Files, and My Media is missing. How do I get them back? I miss my Motocast! :-(

No MAXXation without representation!

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
You will probably have to find the apk for those files. Unless the Eclipse developer has changed his ROM you will not be able to use Motocast with Eclipse. I haven't run Eclipse in a few months so you might check with the developer to see if he's added it or intends to add it anytime soon. I'm not sure why you lost gallery, files and media, they used to be included with Eclipse...again ask the developer, or read the developers instructions they almost always tell you what apps are included and whats (stock) are not included. You could as a second option down load a 3rd party app from Google Play to replace gallery, files and media.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
jpcalhoun said:
You could as a second option down load a 3rd party app from Google Play to replace gallery, files and media.
I would suggest "quickpic" for gallery and "root browser" for files

Sent from my XT912 running Scalpel CM10 jelly bean

_Jacob

Reaction score
joshxdroid said:
I would suggest "quickpic" for gallery and "root browser" for files

Josh, I noticed you are running CM10 JB on your Maxx. Can you provide a link to the guide/resources? Id love to have it as well! Thanks in advance!

joshxdroid

Reaction score
_Jacob said:
Josh, I noticed you are running CM10 JB on your Maxx. Can you provide a link to the guide/resources? Id love to have it as well! Thanks in advance!

This is the version I'm running.

http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/t...acm10-new-scapel-v10-with-working-datacamera/

There are still minor bugs with cm10 roms, so read up on it. This one has worked well for me day to day. Smooth and snappy. I've tried four different JB roms over the last couple weeks and this seems to have performed the best for me.

safestrap 2.11 Is the only supported custom recovery